Some things I love about Lincoln at 2 weeks old:
1. Waking up to the sound of his coos and grunts.
2. The way he always has to have his hands near his face to sleep, just like in all of his ultrasounds.
3. His long, adorable fingers.
4. The fact that he makes Mike speak in high-pitched baby talk tones.
5. The way he turns his head towards me when he hears my voice.
6. Watching him smile in his sleep. Even if it is sometimes followed by or preceded by a rumbling in his diaper.
7. The way he thrashes his head around when he wants his pacifier. Mike says he looks like a little shark when he does that.
8. The way he holds onto my finger so tightly.